1. Intellectual Property
By furnishing information or material by means of the website, the Company does not grant any licenses for the use of any copyright, patents, trademarks, brand name or logos or any other intellectual property rights. The user is permitted to make use of the information and reproduce information that is contained in the website only as long as the reproduction is complete, accurate, not malicious, and is accompanied by a proper reference to the source and the Company. Notwithstanding any permission or consent granted by the Company it shall not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of any reproduction of the contents of information obtained from this website. Unauthorised reproduction or use for commercial or marketing purposes is prohibited.
Linking of the website to any other site or in a networked computer environment, including but not limited to framing the content within another site, is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company. The Company's website link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics. No alterations or sizing of the Company's artwork, logos or graphics is permitted. The Company's registered name, brand name and logo must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libelous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise the Company's professional reputation and corporate identity and policies.
2. Account Termination Policy
You can withdraw from this agreement and end it at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to withdraw without paying any penalties and without having to indicate any reason. There is no charge or fee to close your account.
If your account has been temporarily restricted, we may not be able to close your account until we have completed our enquiries. We will keep you updated with our findings and decision accordingly.
What happens after my account is closed?
Please be aware that we are required to retain your data for a minimum of 5 years, as for the MFSA Implementing Procedures (Chapter 9, Articles 9.3 and 9.3.1), in line with the GDPR guidelines (Chapter 3, Article 13).
Please be also aware that whenever necessary (i.e. demanded by relevant authorities) the data retaining period can be extended to a maximum of 10 years in total.
We guarantee that during all this time all your data is always stored and kept at highest standards of privacy and security, compliant with the GDPR guidelines.
Scope and Parties
Our core business is the money remittance market. We provide a service that allows you, as an authorized customer of our service, to send money from every computer in the world to recipients (or receivers) in those parts of the world where our distribution network is active. The parties involved in this service are: AWS Malta Ltd. (licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to operate as a payment institution), you as a sender, a distributor and a receiver. If you (as the sender of the money remittance) use our service, a contractual relationship shall be established between yourself and AWS Malta Ltd in accordance with the Laws of Malta. This contractual relationship does not include the receiver, who is not a customer of AWS Malta Ltd.
Quality of Service
We use our best effort and due diligence. Usually the amount sent will be delivered within 24-48 hours.
Transactions may require a color copy of your personal identity document and possible other identification material according to specific sender & receiver country requirements. You will be notified immediately during your transaction and will be guided through the process. If within two weeks the remittance cannot be executed, we will wire you the money back to your account, free of any charges (except for failed deliveries for reasons independent of AWS Malta Ltd.’s responsibility, in which case incurred costs shall be covered).
Limitation of Responsibilities
In no event will AWS Malta Ltd. be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by delay, non-delivery, non-payment or lesser payment for the money transfer, or any collateral damage.
If AWS Malta Ltd accepts a money transfer from the sender, it solely assumes an obligation in favor of the sender to remit the stipulated amount in accordance with the chosen payment method and shall not assume any responsibility or liability for any damages resulting from non-payment of the money transfer to the receiver because the receiver did not collect or receive payment from the entity delivering payment.
The sender and the receiver are respectively bound to respect all their own applicable national legal and regulatory rules. AWS Malta Ltd shall not assume any responsibility for any resulting practical difficulties or legal consequences faced by either the sender or the receiver due to their respective non-compliance of their respective applicable national legal and regulatory rules. The minimum transfer we accept and deliver is 25 Euro or its equivalent in USD. Transfers below this minimum amount will not be processed. The maximum transfer amount we accept and deliver is depending of the sender country regulatory rules and will be showed in the calculator.
The sender cannot revoke a transaction previously released. If a transaction cannot be completed for a reason for which AWS Malta Ltd is not responsible, the sender remains liable to cover any costs caused by the unsuccessful remittance.
The receiver has to identify him/herself with a legal document (passport or identification card) and has to sign a receipt formula confirming that he or she has received the remittance. The remittance is always paid out in the local currency of the receiver. The credit card of the sender will always be billed in Euro or US Dollars.
Irrespective of the chosen payment method (including cash payout, home delivery, bank account or pre-paid card) in all cases, the eventual contractual relationship between the receiver and the entity delivering the payment (e.g. bank or debit-card issuer referred to as the ‘Distributor’) does not fall within the scope of responsibility of AWS Malta Ltd and lies outside the scope of the contractual relationship of the sender with AWS Malta Ltd. If a payment method is not available to the designated receiver, an alternative payment method should be sought, should there be no payment method available, AWS Malta Ltd. will return the amount back to the sender in accordance with the credit card details originally provided to AWS Malta Ltd. by the sender.
The amounts shown in our website in local currency at any given moment are based on real-time exchange rates. AWS Malta Ltd negotiates the best rates on the market for the benefit of our customers, and the exchange rates are calculated in real time. Therefore, the exchange rate applied at the time of completing the transaction may differ from the one displayed at another moment in our website. The displayed amounts are always inclusive of AWS Malta Ltd’s business fees.
Duties of sender
The sender accepts the fees and tariffs applied as shown in the online calculator available on the website and the exchange risk inherent in the time-delay between transaction ordering and transaction execution (provided that AWS Malta Ltd uses its advanced techniques and its best effort to minimize such time-delay). He/she confirms the truth of the identity of both sender and receiver. The sender may not disclose his/her account password(s) to anyone else, nor use anyone else's password. AWS Malta Ltd is not responsible for losses incurred by users as the result of the abuse of their passwords.
Politically exposed Person
By accepting the terms and conditions, you confirm that you do not hold a high rank public position in your country or that you are closely related to someone who holds a high rank public position. The following persons are considered as closely related to you:
the spouse, or any partner recognized by national law as equivalent to the spouse;
the children and their spouses or partners; and
lf you are holding such position or if you are related to someone who holds such position, you are obliged to contact our support services. Any individual holding the following positions is considered as a PEP:
Head of State, Head of Government, Ministers and Deputy and Assistant Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries
Members of Parliament
Members of the Courts or of other high-level judicial bodies whose decisions are not subject to further appeal, except in exceptional circumstances;
Members of the courts of auditors, Audit Committees or of the boards of central bank;
Ambassadors, charge d’ affaires and other high ranking officers in the armed forces
Members of the Ambassadors, charge d' affaires and other high ranking officers in the armed forces;
Members of the administration, management of boards of State-owned corporations.
4. Data Protection Declaration for use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there.
In the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and get shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this site, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other website activity and internet related services to the website operator. Within the framework of Google Analytics, IP-address sent by your browser will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
5. Complaints Policy
AWS Malta Ltd is duly authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) as a Financial Institution under the Financial Institutions Act 1994 (Chapter 376 of the Laws of Malta) Registration Number C63841. We are required to have in place clear and effective procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints. Each of our clients are important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times. This document sets out the complaints handling procedures that we will follow in the event that you make a complaint.
Definition Of A Complaint
For the purpose of regulatory requirements on complaints procedures, a complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the financial services provider provision of, or failure to provide, a financial services activity, by a natural or legal person. A complaint must involve an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material inconvenience or material distress. The complainant is any person, group, or company that makes a complaint.
How To Make A Complaint?
AWS Malta Ltd. c/o Sendvalu,
no. 8 The Westin Dragonara Resort,
Dragonara Road, St. Julians
What Will We Do Once We Have Received Your Complaint?
Your complaint will be referred to our Client Services Manager. We may also ask the member of staff who dealt with the complainant to reply to the complaint. In the event that the Client Services Manager is involved in the subject matter of the complaint, your complaint will be referred to our Compliance Manager. We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days.
Investigating And Resolving Your Complaint
We will investigate your complaint fairly, consistently and promptly, determine whether the complaint should be upheld. We will set out our conclusions in a final response to you.
Our Timetable In Responding To You
Once we have acknowledged your complaint, we will keep you informed of our progress. We will deal with your complaint within 15 working days of us receiving your complaint. We will send you either a final response or a written response which:
- explains why we are not in a position to make a final response to you and when we might be expected to provide one;
- informs you whether you are now entitled to refer the complaint to the Office of the Arbiter for Financial Services (“OAFS”).
Allow us to complete our internal Complaints Procedure before you refer your concerns to OAFS.
Office Of The Arbiter For Financial Services
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to bring your complaint to the attention of the OAFS as follows:
- By Mail: Office of the Arbiter for Financial Services, First Floor, St Calcedonius Square, Floriana FRN1530, Malta.
- By Telephone: 80072366 (Freephone from Malta only) or (+356) 21249245
The OAFS does not receive complaints by email, however enquires may be sent to email@example.com.
We will regard your complaint as closed once we have sent you a final response AWS Malta Ltd is committed to ensuring that all complaints received are handled fairly, consistently and promptly and that the firm identifies and remedies any recurring or systematic problems, as well as any specific problems identified by a complainant. We will continue to do all we can to learn from the complaints we receive to improve our level of service to you in the future.
We monitor and review the effectiveness of our complaints handling process to ensure that this continuously improves and learnings from complaints handling are carried through into the organisation.
If you have any questions about our complaints process, please contact our Client Services Department between the hours of 13:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday Malta time or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Top Up Service
Terms & Conditions and Important Information
AWS Malta Ltd c/o Sendvalu
This Important Information and these Terms and Conditions of Use govern the use of the Mobile Phone Top-Up from AWS Malta Ltd c/o Sendvalu, no. 8 The Westin Dragonara Resort, Dragonara Road, St. Julians, STJ3143 Malta.
The provision of services by AWS Malta Ltd c/o Sendvalu facilitating the purchase of prepaid mobile and/or data airtime (“Top-up Facility”) and prepaid vouchers (“Vouchers”) relating to services to be provided by mobile telephone operators and other third parties through the web-site www.sendvalu.com and your use of the Applications and access to the Services are subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Agreement” or “Terms”). By using the Applications, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms.
Please read this Important Information and these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
1. The following words shall have the following meanings throughout this Important Information and these Terms and
Conditions of Use:
a. “Airtime Top Up” (or “Mobile Top up”) means credit, which is added to a mobile phone account, which can be used to make calls, send text or picture messages and use data, that is purchased by the Sender and credited to the Payee’s mobile phone account typically within a few seconds or minutes. This is the Mobile Phone Top-Up from Sendvalu provided by us in terms of this Agreement;
b. “Agreement” shall mean the agreement entered into between you and the Sendvalu for the provision of the Top-Up Facility, including this Important Information and these Terms and Conditions of Use;
c. “Application Form” shall mean the application form completed by yourself in relation to the Top-Up Facility;
d. “Sendvalu”, “we”, “us” and our” shall mean Sendvalu or one or more agents which may be appointed by the Sendvalu to provide the Top-Up Facility;
e. “Business Day” shall mean a day when the Sendvalu is open for business and excludes Sundays, Public Holidays and Sendvalu Holidays;
f. “Customer”, “you”, “your” and “yourself” shall mean the person requesting the Top-Up Facility;
g. “Cut-off Time” shall mean such time when the Sendvalu’s systems, whether in whole or in part, are shut down for updating purposes. A top-up request effected during the Cut-off Time will not be processed by us.
h. “Payee” means someone who Airtime Top Up through our Service.
i. “Top-Up Facility” see “Airtime Top Up”.
j. “User ID” means the identification number or code which we will issue to you for use in relation to the Top Up Facility.
k. “Registration” means to use the Services, you must fill out the appropriate information on the registration screen on the relevant Application Form. Upon registration you will be given an Account.
l. “Third Party Services” means a mobile network operator or others (e.g., local bank, money exchange house) in the Destination Country with whom we work to provide the Services.
m. “Transaction” means the transfer of Airtime Top Up through our Service.
2. The Airtime Top-Up will be provided in relation to the mobile phone number and the mobile phone operator which you indicate on the Application Form and which are subject to change and availability.
3. The indicated mobile phone number must have a mobile subscription with a local mobile phone operator and must be able use the Top-Up Facility.
4. You will be required to input the mobile phone number to which any Airtime Top Up is to be credited into the appropriate space on the application form. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have correctly inputted the mobile phone number. You will then be required to select the amount of Airtime Top-Up that you wish to credit that mobile phone number with.
5. You are responsible for checking carefully with the Payee that you have their correct phone number.
6. The cost of Airtime Top Up will vary depending on the amount of Airtime Top Up that you wish to send to your friend or family member and according to the denominations displayed on the website.
7. The total payable amount (the transaction amount, charges and our service fees) that you will be required to pay will be displayed clearly on the website before you are asked to confirm your Transaction and proceeding with the Transaction at this point is entirely optional.
In the case of Top-up, the cost will vary depending on the amount of Top-up that you wish to send according to the denominations displayed on the Payment page. If the Top-up you purchase is to be received in a different currency to the currency of your chosen payment method, the payment amount will be subject to the applicable FX rate on the payment date and an airtime conversion fee will be applied. You may also be charged a secure online processing fee in respect of any Product you purchase through our Service.
8. The Airtime Top Up is typically sent within a few minutes by us to the mobile phone number you provide upon successful payment by you. Occasionally, there may be a short delay before the relevant mobile operator applies the Airtime Top Up to the mobile phone number e.g. due to congestion on the local mobile network.
9. You agree and understand that we only act on your authorisation to send Airtime Top Up and the relevant mobile operator shall be solely liable to you and the Payee of the Airtime Top Up for the provision of mobile services related to the Airtime Top Up. Once the Airtime Top Up is sent to a mobile phone number, it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone. To stop this mistake from happening, we ask you to ensure that the number you have entered is correct.
10. You acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel the Airtime Top Up once the Airtime Top Up service has been fully performed by us. Accordingly, you will have no right to request a refund under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights)
11. If funds paid to the Sendvalu are not sufficient to fully settle the top-up amount being requested by you, the Sendvalu will not process your instructions.
12. Please note that we have absolute discretion to limit the number of Airtime Top Ups that can be performed or the maximum value of Airtime Top Ups (typically due to mobile operator restrictions) over a given period of time, e.g. daily, weekly, monthly.
13. Other limits and exclusions related to Airtime Top Ups or the use of the website may be applicable. You will be notified through the website or by email of these additional limitations should they exist or come into existence.
14. Sendvalu may refuse to carry out your instructions or immediately terminate or reverse your instructions, in whole or in part, if the Sendvalu reasonably believes that your instructions are invalid, in any manner fraudulent or illegal or made in bad faith or that they are not coming from you or if we suspect a breach of security or if you have not acted in accordance with this Important Information and these Terms and Conditions of Use or for any other justifiable reason. Sendvalu undertakes to inform you of the said refusal, termination or reversal.
Loss or unauthorised use of the payee’s mobile phone
15. You are responsible for the security of the payee’s mobile phone and connection and you must take all reasonable precautions to ensure that no one can access the mobile phone or any information therein and use any of its services, including the Top-Up Facility.
16. You must notify the Sendvalu immediately if you discover or you suspect that the payee’s mobile phone and/or SIM card has been lost or stolen or is no longer under his control or is liable to be misused. We will then stop further Top-Up Facility immediately.
Transactions Using Your Chosen Payment Method
17. You may purchase Airtime top up through us using Visa, MasterCard, or any other payment methods available on our payment page from time to time. Any credit card, debit card or other payment method which may be used on the payment page must have a valid billing address and valid issuing bank or other payment services provider.
18. Upon receipt of a proper and complete request from you for Services, we will charge the payment method provided by you and will forward an electronic request to the relevant third-party provider (e.g. mobile operator) to provide the chosen Products in the amount transferred, for the benefit of the payee nominated by you.
19. You authorise us to act upon any instruction to charge the payment method provided by you through the payment page which has been transmitted using your password and/or any other authentication/identity verification process which you may require to be used in connection with the payment page. We are not required to undertake any additional authentication or identity verification measures other than those required by applicable law or as us deem appropriate and sufficient to protect against fraud or money laundering and to maintain the security and proper use of the payment process to comply with any internal policy.
Third Party Services
20. Sendvalu will not check the accuracy or completeness of the information, or the suitability or quality of the products and services offered by third parties. Any products and services purchased will have their own terms and conditions, including applicable expiry dates and any other applicable restrictions and requirements. We advise you familiarise yourself with any such terms and conditions before purchasing products and services. You must make your own inquiries with the relevant third- party supplier directly before relying on the third-party information or entering a transaction in relation to the third-party products and services referred. Service providers are fully responsible for all aspects of their Products.
21. You are to check carefully your records of transactions and statements of accounts and to inform us immediately of any discrepancy.
In the absence of error, our records will be evidence of your transactions in connection with the Top Up Facility. In addition, you agree not to object to the admission of our records as evidence in any legal proceedings because such records are not originals, are not in writing or are documents produced by a computer.
22. You undertake to keep Sendvalu indemnified against all actions, proceedings, costs, losses or damages which may incur or which may be suffered by any person, including your mobile phone operator, as a result of Sendvalu acting in accordance with your instructions, or a result of your failure to comply with your duties under this Agreement or of your improper use of the Top Up Facility.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and except to the extent that loss or damage is caused directly by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct and subject to this clause, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of your use of the Top Up Facility. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we will not be liable for the delay in performing or failure to perform our obligations hereunder if the delay or failure results from circumstances outside our reasonable control, which shall include (but shall not be limited to) acts of God, accident, war, civil unrest, government action, labour disputes and industrial action (whether involving our employees or those of a third party), power failure, breakdown, faults or unavailability of equipment, computer systems, software and hardware, telecommunications, data communications, telephony and Internet systems, whether belonging to or under the control of Sendvalu or third parties, and third party services. In addition, we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profit, nor for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We may terminate these terms and conditions with immediate effect if you:
24. breach or attempt to breach the security of the website (including but not limited to: modifying or attempting to modify any information; unauthorised log-ins, unauthorised data access or deletion; interfering with the service, system, host or network; reverse engineering of any kind; spamming; hacking; falsifying data; introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or damaging programs or engines; or testing security in any way);
25. are in breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
26. are, in our reasonable belief, using the Service in connection with fraudulent, illegal activities or a Prohibited Activity, or permitting a third party to do so;
27. Termination will not affect any rights and or obligations of either of us arising under this Agreement including your liability to us existing at that time.
28. Sendvalu shall not be responsible for any disputes arising between you and your mobile phone operator.
29. We may vary these Terms and Conditions (including charges, if any):
a. in the event of changes in market conditions or in Sendvalu practice;
b. in the event of changes in costs to the Sendvalu;
c. if you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or if you are otherwise in default;
d. in the event of changes in the law and/or a decision or recommendation of a court, regulator or similar body;
e. in the event of the introduction of new or improved products, systems, methods of operation, technology, alternative delivery channels, services or facilities;
f. in the event of merger with or acquisition of the business of another company or organisation offering similar services.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese Law and any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Justice of Malta.
31. To provide the Top Up Facility, it may be necessary to store or transmit information relating to you and your accounts to the mobile telephony service provider. You hereby authorise us to do so, where we reasonably consider this to be required for the effective provision of the Top Up Facility.
Customer Care & Contact Information
32. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions or any complaints or require any assistance with the Applications or the Services, we are always here to help. You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year using one of the options below.
Email us: email@example.com
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy
AWS Malta Ltd is duly authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) as a Financial Institution under the Financial Institutions Act 1994 (Chapter 376 of the Laws of Malta) Registration Number C63841. We are required to have in place clear and effective procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of reimbursement and cancellation process. Each of our clients are important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times. The aim of this policy is to formalise, standardise and streamline the prevailing practices concerning the reimbursement of monies transferred by any of AWS customers, where applicable.
Definition Of Cancellation and Refund
Cancellation means any act or an instance of cancelling, manifesting the decision to stop doing and/or planning something. Refund is the act of the restitution, repayment or balancing of accounts.
Upon Acceptance of a Transfer, it becomes irrevocable. The Sender is only entitled to cancel a Transfer if the Transfer has not yet been collected or received by the Recipient or credited into the Recipient’s account. The Sender can request to cancel a Transfer via our Website or via our customer service helpline. Where a Transfer is cancelled, we will only refund the sent Amount, any other fee occurred is to be paid by the Sender.
Where a Transfer was not authorized by the Sender or has not been executed correctly by us, we will refund the Send Amount and the Fee in accordance with applicable law provided (i) the Sender has notified us about it without undue delay upon becoming aware of it, and (ii) the situation is not due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances outside of our control.
Responsibility of the Sender
The Sender must notify us as soon as possible in case a Transfer was not authorized or has not been executed correctly. We will not process a refund if the Sender unduly delayed informing us about the problem and in any event told us after our Acceptance of a Transfer.
If you have any questions about our complaints process, please contact our Client Services Department between the hours of 13:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday Malta time or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server when you visit the website in order to collect information about your browsing activity on the website.
Cookies are useful because they help our systems to remember your preferences thereby helping us to enhance the usability and performance of our site and your experience while using it. Cookies do not personally identify users but they simply identify a user's computer or other device.
Cookies are either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and they will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies enable our website to recognize your preferences and settings when you visit and will remain stored on your computer for 6 months.
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. In this regard, for blocking all or certain cookies, you must change the settings of your browser. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you choose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost. For these reasons, we recommend therefore that you leave them turned on.
9. General Information
AWS Malta Ltd ("the Company") is a limited liability company registered in Malta (Company Registration Number C-63841) which is authorised and regulated in Malta by the Malta Financial Services Authority ("MFSA") to carry out the business of a Financial Institution in terms of Article 5 of the Maltese Financial Institution Act 1994. The Company is authorised to provide the payment service of money remittance and ancillary services closely related thereto in terms of its MFSA licence.
The Company makes every effort to ensure that information on this website is reliable and accurate, however, neither the Company nor any of its officers or employees make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the information and facilities contained or referred to in this website and use of this website is at the recipient's own risk. The Company is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising out of actions taken upon the contents of the website and provides no assurances that the content, format and method of update will not be changed without prior notice. The Company also does not provide quality control or assume responsibility for any external links provided.